Thursday, April 14, 2005

Branching Out Progress!

Hello all! I started Branching Out last night. I was very excited because I've only ever finished one project before (and it needs... fixing), and this is my first lace project. I don't usually have the urge to do scarves because they bore me, but this pattern was so gorgeous!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyways, there's mine. (Sorry about the bad picture). I have one repeat done. The yarn is Peruvian Collection Baby Cashmere. The colour is Rose Heather. It does stretch out and shows the pattern really nicely. I messed up once, but it's not that noticeable so I just kept on knitting.

Eventually this will be a present for my mother for her birthday/mother's day (they're only a couple days apart).

I can't believe people finished knitting their scarves so fast! I'm definitely a slowpoke.

3 Comments:

Blogger AprilBrokenA said...

I like the pink! Keep it up, it only gets easier!

April

1:06 PM  
Blogger Lesley said...

I saw your post, and thought, "I don't remember posting!"

As unlikely as it may be, I'm using the exact same yarn in the exact same color, and I've made the exact same amount of progress as you.

Eerie!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Ah, that's really cool!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home