Thursday, April 21, 2005

My first Knit Along

Hi, everyone...This is my first knit along (KAL, I guess it is). I have loved looking at all the scarves and progress. I took a leap, purchased on Silky Wool and started yesterday...I haven't had much time to devote to it, so I'm still looking at the pattern pretty closely for the patterned rows, but so far, so good, I think.
It's my first try at lace knitting and it's not too bad, except the K3tog slows me down a little bit. I look forward to watching the progress and think it's so great that a KAL was created for this. I probably wouldn't have attempted it if I hadn't stumbled upon it. Okay...I'm just figuring out how to add pictures, so I apologize for the large size and the test not wrapping around...always learning right? That's all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home