Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Prizes!

In an effort the be the Hostess with the Mostess, this Knit-a-long will be having prizes. Winners will be selected by random from the list of participants posting progress for that month. The winner will be selected from those who post ANY sort of progress report in May. The first part of June, I'll e-mail the winner prior to posting on the blog who won the first prize.

I hope to make this a monthly prize, not a one time thing.

Have fun!

ps - I currently have enough for 7 prizes. If anyone wants to contribute to this effort, please e-mail me!

6 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Great idea! :)

11:42 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

How fun!
But .... I finished my Branching Out in April - does that mean I need to knit another one to partecipate?
I have something in the works anyway, but I am not showing until I am done ;-)

1:12 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

April, can I tell them about the fabulous prizes?
-Your creative yarn junkie!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Ooh, how can I join the knitalong? I'm 9 or so repeats in on my first Branching Out.

11:01 PM  
Blogger AprilBrokenA said...

NoNoKitty - go right ahead!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Ok, that's the incentive I need to get on with my KSH BO #2!!

I'll be posting some "progress" soon!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home