Wednesday, June 29, 2005

All done!!!

I finally finished one! After what feels like months slogging away at two BO's a time on the same needle, I gave up. I put one scarf on a stitch holder and went to town with the other one. And I really like it now! I think it's a good pattern, and blocking lace is always a miracle to behold. Anyway, here's my picture.



Please note the unabashed photo tribute to the original BO Knitty picture.

I finished the other one, too, but ran out of yarn midstream so will frog it to make mittens or hats out of. I got some pretty new Katia yarn in pink to make another, frilly and lacy one.

Happy knitting!

3 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

Looks good!! I love the colour. I'm planning to make myself a nice red one too, after I'm finished the off-white one I'm making for my Grandmother.

9:25 PM  
Blogger smariek said...

Beautiful scarf & photo! I love that red color. What yarn did you use for this one?

10:23 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

The yarn I used is 'Baby Alpaca D.K.' by Plymouth Yarn, and the color is 2050.

Thanks for the compliments!

Next BO scarf will be made of Katia 'Ingenua' in pink :)

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home