Thursday, June 16, 2005

Another New Member...

Well, I've been watching this KAL for a bit now. I started knitting a couple weeks ago and after successfully making 2 squares, I made my next project Branching out. Here is a picture of the current status...10 repeats done.



I didn't have an area with good lighting so just imagine it being more of a brighter turquouise color. (I tried thumbtacking it to my wall for that picture.) Also, since my current knitting supplies equal one set of #8 needles, I obviously don't have super nice yarn...yet! Till the day I have money though, I am using Caron Simply Soft...which is the nicest stuff I've gotten to play with...and it really is soft.

1 Comments:

Blogger smariek said...

Your scarf looks good! Don't worry about the yarn. I'm also using "regular" yarn. I think of it as practicing the pattern. Then I'll do it again with nicer yarn, I just haven't decided which one yet.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home