Friday, July 22, 2005

Lack of communication

Well, as it turns out, the lovely (lovely, lovely, lovely) yarn that April sent me has been here forever, it's just been buried and I didn't know it was here. My dear hubby put it on my desk where he thought I'd find it and, well, I didn't. Until yesterday, when I was biting the bullet and cleaning up in my office-type space.

I didn't think to take any photos of it before I balled it up, but here are some photos of the balls. (Yes, plural, because my dear hubby was helping me untangle it as I was winding it, and he broke it. Oops.)






I just wanted to say a very public thank you to April for such a lovely gift! (And if anyone has any suggestions on what to do with the yarn, I'm all ears!)

Everyone's scarves are looking great; good luck to those of you who haven't finished yet!

2 Comments:

Blogger D said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! what kind of yarn is that?

6:31 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

That's the Merino Lace that I dyed for April at the beginning of this. :) Glad you like.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home