Thursday, November 03, 2005

Branching Out Blocks....



I so enjoyed knitting this Branching Out that I know I will do several more after completing some other projects! It's a fun, fun knit and I also know that I'm ready to try some more lace, it's such fun, as everyone knows, I'm sure!! I have a couple of photos, one of partial blocking on the ironing board (it's far too long to fit on the board) and an 'up close & personal' shot of my 1st lace. I have discovered that I do so want to get some blocking wires! I had to reposition the scarf after the pictures were taken because of the wavy edges left by the pins. All in all I am pleased with my 1st attempt at lace :)
Happy Knitting Everyone!
Becka

2 Comments:

Blogger smariek said...

It's beautiful!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Great job! I love KnitPicks yarns but haven't tried the Merino Style yet, now I'll have to! It turned out gorgeous!!

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home