Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Finished!


Finally finished it - I completely started over after my last post, but I think it was worth it. Still used the same KnitPicks Aplaca Cloud in Mist and bamboo 8 straights. Here it is, blocked and pinned to 6" x 42" (I did 20 pattern repeats).

Glad to see all of yours going so well too! This one's a Christmas gift, and I'm being indecisive about making all the girls their own Branching Outs in different colors. I think I may have the pattern cracked, but it does require a lot of time and concentration.

3 Comments:

Blogger smariek said...

Looks great!

How many Branching Out scarves will you need to crank out before Christmas? ... Only 26 days left!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Thank you! I'm thinking maybe I'll make one more, and see how long that takes before I decide on the other two (the four people who would be getting them don't really know each other, so no worries about anyone feeling 'left out').

12:29 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

beautiful! the alpaca cloud is what i've been using, but in midnight. i can't get it to look right. i don't know how many times i have started over - ugh! i loved seeing yours, great inspiration to start again!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home