Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hello Everybody!!



I LOVE, LOVE everyone's versions of the pattern, it's stunning no matter the yarn!!
I just joined this KAL and wanted to say 'hI all' to everyone! I started my 1st Branching Out a few days ago and am 2/3 complete. It's SO MUCH FUN to knit. I will confess that I grabbed the wrong size addi's as I began! I wanted 9's but grabbed 8's...oops! But I know that when I block the magic will happen. I was between large projects and wanted to knit a pretty scarf with nice winter colors and I happened to have KnitPicks Merino Style in Hollyberry on hand...so I grabbed it and my addi's (even tho I grabbed the wrong size I can see that it will be lovely) and began on the 28th or 29th of Oct. I quickly decided that this will NOT be my only BO!! I envision many colors & many yarns with this nice pattern!
This is my 1st lace project (I've been knitting almost a year and 1/2)...so be please kind :-) LOL!! I have posted pics of day one and day three on the needles.
Happy Knitting
Becka

3 Comments:

Blogger smariek said...

That's a beautiful color!

Like you, I plan on making several of these BO scarves. They're so much fun! :-)

11:56 AM  
Blogger missiseff said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:37 AM  
Blogger whatever said...

Thanks!! I am using is for Christmas day, I think...with loopy socks to match with bells on them!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home