Tuesday, December 13, 2005

First BO in progress

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Just wanted to share my progress on Branching Out...this is my first go at the pattern, and it's been a lot of fun! I'm using Knitpicks Gossamer, in "Trail". It's a gift for my mom, and though I was worried about the variegated colors muddling the lace motif, I think once it blocks it will be just fine. A close-up of the lace pattern:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No idea how many pattern repeats I've done so far, but I think this is going to stretch quite a bit during blocking, so I'll probably stop when it reaches about four feet.

3 Comments:

Blogger chuck said...

These scarves are indeed INTRICATE and BEAUTIFUL!

9:38 AM  
Blogger smariek said...

Beautiful colors. Makes me think of the Grand Canyon. :)

6:33 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Beautiful job, gorgeous colors!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home