Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I obviously can't count!

I started Branching last night with Reynolds Saucy Sport Yarn in "Pistachio" (100% mercerized cotton) for the second time. The first time I couldn't get through 4 rows and end with the correct number of stitches.

Last night I got thru 2 and 1/2 repeats and was feeling pretty good. So I brought it to work with me thinking that I could get a little more done on my breaks. Obviously work is not the place to do this as I started row 9 and realized I was already down to 25 stitches! So back I go frogging everything I did on my break.

Oh well - it's good practice right? Will post a picture this evening.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

I'm finding this pattern needs me to REALLY concentrate on what I'm doing. So far, I'm only knitting it while watching TV - I've lost the plot on some of the programmes that have been on, but the pattern's correct!!

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home