Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Leafin' Along

Here's a pic of my progress as of two days ago...really loving that pattern. I'm working on it exclusively, cause I just can't put it down.



Then I hit some sort of knitting surge and had to finish it, so here is blocking... boy is it long. I ran out of pins, and board space. =)



Here's a washed out closeup of the stitch pattern (thanks camera phone.) Many thanks to Susan for such a great pattern, lots of fun and a quick knit. I used US 8 Addi's and Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool in Moss that was lying in my stash. Is it coincidence I had the perfect color waiting? I think not! It was just waiting for this pattern to come along...this will be a gift...once I've figured out who it's for! =) LOL

Now I think I can confidently say, "I can read a pattern," and maybe, just maybe, pick up that Flower Basket Shawl again. *maybe* =)

7 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Wow, it looks wonderful!

2:34 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Wow, I'm really impressed with your blocking board! Makes my efforts with a bunch of towels and the dining room table seem a bit feeble! :(

2:45 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Can you add me to the kal? Thanks!

Lisa
www.knittingupastorm.blogspot.com

8:03 AM  
Blogger Tavie said...

That is AWESOME!!!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Criosa said...

wow! looks great! where did you get your blocking board? I haven't blocked anything yet, and just realized I'll need to get one...

9:24 AM  
Blogger merlinthecat said...

Wow you did that fast! looks great!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are done already? Wow! I can't wait to see after blocking.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home