Thursday, June 02, 2005

The finished product!

Branching Out 060205

I never got to post a picture of my finished BO because I ended up giving it to my mom almost immediately afterward.

This is my mom wearing the scarf (my guess is for the photo shoot my brother held, as opposed to her actually wearing it somewhere ;)

I think she was happy that I made her something for Mother's Day, even if it was several weeks late.

The scarf became substantially longer post-blocking - I didn't measure, but it added maybe 6+ inches to the length. I personally liked the original length, but that is something to keep in mind for the next project!

2 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

It may have elongated because of the type of yarn you used. I have that happen to me but not on a lace project.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Quite possible. I think it had a lot to do with the combination of the yarn and the pattern.

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home