Monday, June 27, 2005

Hello!

Hello, and thanks for letting me be a part of this KAL. This is my first time knitting lace, and my very first KAL, so I'm extra excited.

This morning I started Branching Out. I'm using Red Heart Soft Touch yarn in an offwhite colour (I'm not sure what the exact colour is called -- perhaps it's just called "Off White", though it looks quite different IRL than it does on the linked page) on 4.5mm needles. It's going to be a Christmas gift for my Grandmother. I have 4 repeats done (no pictures yet -- sorry!) and so far its knitting up wonderfully. Quite enjoyable really. I have plans to knit another one for myself once I'm done this one.

Happy Knitting!!

2 Comments:

Blogger smariek said...

How sweet, I'm sure your grandmother will love it. Please post pics soon!

I plan on making one for myself too. :)

12:59 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Thanks! I'll try to get pictures up ASAP. :)

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home