Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Latecomer just started

Hi everyone,

I hope it isn't too late to join in. I'm very excited. This is my very first knitalong! I haven't yet figured out which "nice" yarn I will use for this, however I have started the pattern in the meantime with a different yarn and have completed 3 repeats so far. I have a hard time seeing the pattern, it shows better against this white background.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After 4 tries, I finally got a photo posted correctly. Yay!

Is there a trick to taking pictures of our knitting? This didn't seem to turn out very well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

That's looking good so far! The colour is lovely.

2:19 AM  
Blogger smariek said...

Thanks! What color does it look like to you? It it supposed to be a purple color, but it appears brown to me. Maybe it is just my laptop screen.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home