Thursday, July 07, 2005

Uh-um...going so well, then...

I started late last night, but even with my Ott-Lite, working Midnight Black Alpaca was a bit too much. So, while at dentist office with kiddo's, I am knitting on my second set of the 10 row repeat, got to row 9 and lost a stitch, where oh where did it go. The lighting was not so hot in the waiting room either, but once I frogged what I had going and started over, I am now back up to row 9 and all stitches are there. This is what I get for enlarging the pattern row repeat for my eyes to see.

Will work away on it this afternoon while it's day light and save a less eye-straining wip for this evening.

Good knitting to all...

1 Comments:

Blogger Nederlass said...

Nope, this is definitely not a project that you can do on the auto pilot... ;)
Good luck!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home