Monday, August 22, 2005

Just starting


Hello you all! This is my first knitalong and I am happy to be here and to see so many beautiful FO's. I am knitting this scarf for my mom first, using Filatura di Crosa Gioiello shade 6 (green/black/gold) which is a mohair/wool/cotton/acrylic blend and it's fantastic. Then I plan to make one for myself using mohair on a shade of blue. I just casted on last saturday and im on 8 reps right now but the photo shows only about 3. Will keep you posted and knit on.

3 Comments:

Blogger smariek said...

I almost missed the gold/black specs in that yarn, good thing you mentioned it. I bet this yarn looks lovely when seen in person.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Navi said...

yes is a shame the photos didn't showed the real colors, I will try to take photos that show the real color for future posts

2:17 AM  
Blogger Kamigaeru said...

I still can't believe the coincedence that we're using the same yarn for the same project! Although I didn't choose my yarn, it was given to me... weird!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home