Thursday, August 04, 2005

picked BO up again

after being left in the dark little bag it's been calling home.. BO has been in there for probally weeks... yeah I know...shame shame on me. But yesterday I took it out and did 7 more repeats on it, now I'm up 22 repeats!! No picture, it's looks the same as it did before, only longer ;~)

I'm probally only going up to 30 repeats, it's for my daughter, and she doesn't want it extremely long.

the next time I post it will be blocked and around her little neck.

2 Comments:

Blogger smariek said...

This is your second BO scarf using the sock yarn, right? Looking forward to seeing the completed scarf.

My BO scarf has been sitting in its tote bag for weeks also. It is done! But I still need to weave in ends and wash/block. This is the part of knitting I hate.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

I know what you mean about it sitting for awhile ... My BO scarf has sat and sat and is waiting for me to finish. Luckily I have lots of time to get it done, it's a Christmas gift for my Grandma. :)

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home