Friday, September 16, 2005

Started my second Branching out


Hey All,

Thanks for letting me join this KAL, this is my first post ever using Blogger, so hope I won't mess it up ;)

I have just started my second Branching out which I indend to give to my mum in a couple of weeks' time for her birthday.


I am making it in Rowan Kid Classic, in a wine/burgundy/liqueur shade (sorry, don't have the label handy) and it is moving along quite quickly. I think I'm already 1/3 in (started 2 days ago), so far have completed 12 repeats. I expect it will become even more buttery when blocked.

Enjoy! xx

3 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Nice job!!! I love the color.

9:03 AM  
Blogger smariek said...

looking good. i'm sure your mom will love the scarf.

12:53 PM  
Blogger St. Casserole said...

Thanks for your visit and comment. Glad to visit your blog, too, and see what you knit-ty girls are up to!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home