Thursday, May 05, 2005

Vanna White for a posting!

Hi everyone,

April is allowing me to share a picture of the lovely prizes she has in store for you all.
hand painted lace
These are hanks of 100% Merino lace that I've painted. April sent me the lace in it's original fawn color and asked me to dye it for prizes. These are the end result of that effort. I have no idea how the prizes will work, so please don't ask me, that's all April. :) Oh yes, and my BO is moving along at a slow steady pace, I've just gotten a bit burned out on lace recently.

-Danielle

7 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Gorgeous! I am practically drooling...

12:34 PM  
Blogger rincaro said...

Wow. Those are really beautiful!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Those are awesome! I was envying them on your blog earlier this week. Since I hope to make a purchase at your store soon, can I ask if you are going to make some more available to buy?

2:42 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Thank you everyone!
Nope, sorry Jenna, these are all going to April, save the little green one on the end. But now that I knows there's interest, I'll be sure to work on those colorways.

-Danielle

3:00 PM  
Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

I heart the green/yellow/blue. So beautiful!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

What can I say? Yummy, yummy yarn!!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

They look delicious!!!

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home