Tuesday, June 14, 2005

New to Branching out

I recently decided to jump on the bandwagon and make branching out. This will be my first lace. Ok, that's a lie. I have been working on the opera scarf for a few months now (it's my mindless knitting project that I always have nearby, when I don't want to think to much). I am hoping to start in the next few days. I am a little unsure about the yarn I bought for this, Kid Seta. Has anyone else used this? I'm pretty sure it's lace weight, definately the thinnest yarn I have ever used. Kind of intimidating to be honest. But the color is just beautiful! A dark mossy green. Anyhow...So what do you guys think?

2 Comments:

Blogger smariek said...

Kid Seta sounds luxurious. Please post a picture soon!

I just did a search for the Opera Scarf, that looks simple enough. May try it after Branching Out.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi Liz

Welcome to the KAL. I think the Kid Seta will be gorgeous! Post some pics soon!

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home