Thursday, June 16, 2005

Not giving up!

So this is the newest Branching Out... the other in the Kolibri olive cotton just was not working out well.

I'm using Knit Picks Alpaca Cloud in the Sunlight colorway. Very pretty but very thin and I'm thinking I should have gotten an evtra skein and doubled it. It's only about 3.5 inches wide, but maybe it will be bigger and behave a bit better after its blocked. Any thoughts?

Oh...and I made it to three pattern repeats without frogging! A milestone! LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger smariek said...

Wow, 3 repeats without frogging is pretty impressive! (I haven't made it that far without frogging)

9:38 PM  
Blogger D said...

Oh Carrie...this is probably my 4th attempt...3 with the previous yarn and now this one. I'm tackling all yarn projects starting Sunday when exams are over and I get to enjoy summer a bit.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home