Silky Wool Branching Out done
It's done. I finished it about 10 days ago, but it took a while to find time to block it. I knit it with Elsebeth Lavold Silky wool, charcoal on US size 8 needles. I did 28 repeats. I wish I could tell you how much yarn it took, but I started with an almost complete hank of wool (I had used a little of it for something else), and had to wind another ball to finish it.
There is a close up on my blog as well as a picture of it blocking (not that that is very interesting, but it was my first real blocking project.
I'm really enjoying the KAL -- I don't post much, but I read all the posts. Keep it up! It really is a fun knit, although challenging. I had little happy parties when I could make it through a whole repeat without tinking.