Saturday, October 08, 2005

Hi everyone!

I started my Branching Out scarf a few weeks ago and am nearly halfway done. I'm using up some old brown Filatura Di Crosa yarn and knitting on slightly larger needles than suggested but it seems to be working fairly well. My only mishap so far involved attempting to frog back a row while being attacked by a kitten (never, NEVER do that!) which resulted in my having to frog the entire thing and begin again. After moving past that incident, I have to say I've really been enjoying it.

Here's a photo of the scarf in progress.


I'll definitely take notes on all of the blocking comments I'm seeing in here!

2 Comments:

Blogger smariek said...

Wow, your scarf looks gorgeous. It looks like you've already blocked it. The pattern really stands out.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Sayward said...

I was sneaky and let the lower weight of the scarf draw out the pattern when I photographed it.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home