Friday, April 15, 2005


Almost done!

Hi everyone! I started "branching out" just a few hours after the new Knitty went live! I had a lonely ball of cream colored Silky Wool in my stash just waiting for this pattern. I've finished 20 repeats, 6 more to go. I'm making this one for my Mom's birthday so I can't post about it on my blog. I was happy to find this KAL so I could share it! I have a two more balls of Silky Wool in light blue, so I'm sure I will be making more of these in the future.

Tami
blueroseknits

4 Comments:

Blogger Tavie said...

Oh, I'm so pleased to see such gorgeous results in a cream-coloured yarn! I just frogged a brown alpaca version and started a new one in cream alpaca and I was hoping it would be "pretty" enough, but if it comes out as half as pretty as yours did I've no cause to worry!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I just finished one in that same color of Silky Wool. I'll try a post a photo on my blog next week.

Don't you just love the Silky Wool. It was just screaming out to be used for a pattern like this.

Susan
http://ma2ut.blogspot.com

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan, you're right about the silky wool! I'm so glad you mentioned it as an alternative. I think it works beautifully for lace. Thanks for giving us this great pattern!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Great job Tami, it looks lovely!

Carolyn

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home