Saturday, April 16, 2005

Hi all! Just joined.. Everyone's scarves look beautiful. I love everyones' color choices.

Well. I'm a bit behind. Last night I was about two repeats in when I dropped a stitch and was at work and too frustrated to fix it. So I frogged. Oh well. Good practice of the pattern I suppose. But ugh. Now I'm back where I was when I frogged. I'll try to post a pic later

I'm using Rowan 4-ply cotton in Marine w/ size 6 needles. I think I'm going to steal someone else's idea (on Craftster I think) and use it for a table runner since the last thing I need is another scarf.

I love love love this pattern though. I think I'll probably make another one in some of my Kidsilk Haze

1 Comments:

Blogger D said...

That's a great idea...table runner. Thanks!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home