Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Hi.

Hi all. I'm brand new to this KAL. In fact, it's my first KAL. And like someone else on the list, this is my first lacy project too. Here's a picture from a few days ago.



I now have 9 repeats and the whole thing is 15" long and 5 1/2" wide! I'm using some random pale pink stash yarn on size 3 straight needles (yes, I changed from the size 3 Addis shown in the picture). I have no idea what the yarn is, but it's soft and seems to work fine with the pattern. It's not too often that I find a pattern that's appropriate for stash yarn, so I'm glad to be using it up. I'll probably make another one for my Mom and spend some time shopping around for the perfect yarn. Glad to meet you all and good luck!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lace pattern shows up beautifully in that yarn. Good choice!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I am liking the look of it with smaller gauge needles. I'm hoping that blocking helps mine look a little neater and tighter.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Looks great!

I'm using some stash yarn too - this pattern is ideal for de-stashing!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home