Thursday, June 30, 2005

branching out


branching out
Originally uploaded by DandyLion1974.
Hi everyone... I just joined a couple days ago, and also just started BO a couple days ago too!
I'm using Twinkle Toes yarn (yep sock yarn) and I had started out using 4.5 DPN, they were so heavy so when we were in the city yesterday I treated myself to some clover bamboo needles... they are light as air, I just love them!!
It's my first time knitting lace and I really must say I love it.... I'm at 20 repeats so far, and think I'll have to do at least another 20... maybe a bit more.. I have 440 yards of the yarn so I don't have any worries of running out, I'd love to make this scarf as big as possible!

I love seeing everyones BO's...
inspirational!!

Thanks for letting me join

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Your BO looks amazing! Great colors!!!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Your scarf looks fantastic! I never would have thought to use sock yarn! I just bought some sock yarn to have a go at my first pair of socks, but if that doesn't work out now I know what else I can do with it! :)

10:50 AM  
Blogger smariek said...

The color is beautiful. I never would have thought of using sock yarn for a scarf. I may have to try it someday.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home