Thursday, November 03, 2005

Finished my first Branching Out!

Wow, I'ver never finished a knitting project this fast! I started my Branching Out on Saturday and bound off yesterday. Here you can see it modeled by the lovely Lily:



50g of Lana Grossa's New Kid sufficed for 27 pattern repeats. I blocked the scarf overnight, but it still has a tendency to fold in the middle. Does that happen to anyone else?

Looking at all the different versions in this KAL, I'm sure I'll make another one soon. Once you understand the pattern, it's so much fun to knit!

strickmasche.blogspot.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Annkari said...

*g* No it's not hers, but I'm not sure whose it is yet. I'm not the scarf-wearing-type, myself, but neither are most of my relatives and friends ...

12:33 PM  
Blogger smariek said...

Looks great on Lily. You'll probably have to wrestle her to get it back, lol.

8:57 PM  
Blogger D said...

That is just lovely. What a great shade you chose. Awesome job...I'll have to find a ball of that yarn to try!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home