Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Almost finished!!



It may not look like much, but I'm over 75% finished my branching out scarf ... But there are only 6 repeats there, how can that be? Well, because not only have I done several more repeats since this photo was taken, but I have another 1/2 of a BO scarf sitting and waiting to be grafted together with its nearly completed mate. The scarf isn't going to be very long, only about 4 feet, but it'll be plenty long enough for the giftee (my grandmother).

I have never grafted anything before, so this will be my first attempt. Hopefully it goes smoothly. I have the Maran Illustrated Knitting and Crocheting book to help me ... Their grafting instructions are very clear so I don't think I'll have a problem. Wish me luck! :)

Have a great day! Happy knitting! :)

~Samantha @ Me, Myself and Milotis78

1 Comments:

Blogger smariek said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your completed scarf. I should try grafting two halves also, so the pattern will appear right side up when the ends are hanging in front.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home