Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Greetings

Hi Everyone. My name is Karen and I am new to the knitalong.

I started my Branching Out back in September 2005 but put it aside after about thirteen repeats. It's in purple Reynolds Saucy Sport Mercerized cotton. You can sort of see how I color coded the chart in the picture to the left. The color coding really helps me follow the chart.

As part of my 2006 knitting resolutions I decided to not start any more projects until all wip's were complete. Branching Out is all that remains of the four wip's that helped me ring in the new year. I thought that joining a knitalong would be fun additional motivation to finish up Branching Out.

Thankfully I set it down at the end of a repeat so it was pretty easy to get back into the pattern.

Thanks for the opportunity to share my Branching Out with everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home