Sunday, January 15, 2006

It's Finished!!!



I have finally finished my my Branching Out!!!
This scarf took me forever to finish. Finally now that I am finished it, I have the pattern memorized. Go Figure.

This was my first knit-a-long and it was awesome. I learned about "life lines" here, I got inspiration to keep knitting on even though I kept having to rip it out in the beginning, and I even got the idea to knit it in two pieces and kitchener it together here.

Unfortunately though, It didn't work out so well.

I don't really know how to kitchener and I totally messed it up. But that's ok. It's still pretty.

If you want to see more pictures of the finished product, and the mishap of the terrible grafting, you can find that here.

Thanks everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home