Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My First KAL


I'm so excited to take part in my first knit-a-long! This is the third time I have cast on for the scarf and I can't tell you how many times I have frogged and "unknitted" sections in my previous attempts. The suggestion of adding a life line was a godsend for me. I seem to be zipping right along now. Maybe it helps with the confidence level--all I know is I'm not making as many mistakes with the line in there as backup. Love the Silky Wool! Have about ten repeats completed so far.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Looks beautiful! I'm using Silky Wool, too. It's my first time using this yarn and I find it very pleasing to knit with. I like the color you chose.

By all means use lifelines! I've had to rip back to mine once so far. I put in a new lifeline at the start of each repeat.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home